November Athlete of the Month: Cindy Dunning
1. Tell us a little bit about yourself. I'm from Byhalia and am the mother of four and have six grandchildren. I am a retired teacher and administrator.
2. What made you want to try out Old Towne Fitness? My son asked me to do the nutrition challenge with him. We signed up and that was what started my journey at OTF.
3. What's kept you coming back to OTF? The people in my functional fitness L.I.F.E class keep me coming back! They are a great group of ladies and our coach is amazing.
4. What are some of your short term and long term goals? My short and long term goals are to lose weight and to be in the best shape possible that I can be in at my age.
5. What would you say to someone that's hesitant about trying functional fitness? If I had to tell someone about OTF, I would say that it's the best fitness experience that one can have. The people are great and encouraging. They'll work with you where you are and will help you to achieve your best possible you!