1. Tell us a little bit about yourself. Where are you from? What do you do? I was born and raised in Starkville, MS. I relocated last year for a job opportunity with the Google Operations Center.
2. What made you want to try out Old Towne Fitness? I was looking for a gym with fun people, great coaching, and awesome workouts.
3. What's kept you coming back to the gym? It's a fun and encouraging environment with great workouts. Working out is important to me and my well-being. I'm glad I found somewhere where I feel good walking in and accomplished walking out.
4. What are some of your short term and long term goals? Short term: don't be afraid to push myself harder and to get out of my comfort zone. Long term: be consistent, show up every day and do the work.
5. What would you say to someone that's hesitant about trying functional fitness? Just do it! Don't be intimidated! There's a place for everyone. You'll have the members cheering you on and a great coach! You'll be so amazed and proud of yourself afterwards.