Nate goes to school, practice, has a job and pays for his gym membership. Nate embodies hard work and we're proud to call him at OTF athlete!
1. Tell us a little bit about yourself. My name is Nate Taylor and I’m 16 years old. I’m from Olive Branch, Mississippi and I go to Center Hill High School. I'm a member of the football and powerlifting teams and I plan on joining the wrestling team.
2. What made you want to try out Old Towne Fitness? I started going to Old Towne Fitness over spring break after I was invited by one of the other members, Nick Dunning.
3. What's kept you coming back to the gym? I keep coming back to OTF because I love pushing myself and competing with others in many different workouts throughout the week.
4. What are some of your short term and long term goals? One of my short term goals is to push myself harder in each workout and try to perform each workout without having to scale it. One of my long term goals is to learn and become comfortable with new movements like hand stand push-ups and muscle ups.
5. What would you say to someone that's hesitant about trying functional fitness? If your hesitant about trying functional fitness I would say to just go for it because you can always scale the workouts to make it challenging yet doable for you at whatever level of fitness you're at.