1. Tell us a little bit about yourself. My name is Brittney Waldrop, also known as "Burt" by family and friends, and I am from Mississippi. I am a full-time college student graduating this year with a B.A in Mathematics from The University of Mississippi. While at Ole Miss, I also graduated from real estate school and will be testing to become a certified real estate agent soon. I’m also employed by a social media platform called Tik Tok due to the following I have accumulated over the last year and I'm employed at Remington Custom Homes.
2. What made you want to try out Old Towne Fitness? I tried out Old Towne Fitness because my dad/boss of Remington Custom Homes, wanted his company crew to become more active after work. He found OTF and we all tried it out. I fell in love with it after the first class.
3. What's kept you coming back to OTF? The atmosphere, the people, the workouts, everything is incredible. I am amazed by the joy this gym brings me every time I step foot inside the doors. The team that works together to make OTF what it is, is a team I would stand beside through anything. They not only genuinely care about the health of their members, but they also care about their personal lives. It’s not just a gym, it’s a family.
4. What are some of your short term and long term goals? My short term and long term goals are relatively the same. And that is to improve my overall health and master the movements involved in functional fitness.
5. What would you say to someone that's hesitant about trying functional fitness? Functional fitness is such a blessing. I've never enjoyed any work out more than functional fitness. There’s so much to learn and achieving goals is addictive. It’s always something new and makes working out fun and exciting.